This site documents the biker lifestyle through pictures as a form of "art".
This web site is for use solely by responsible adults over the age of 21 (or
an individual whom as attained the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction
from which this website is being accessed). The materials which are available
within this site may include graphic visual depictions and depictions of nudity
and/or what some may feel constitute sexual activity and may NOT be accessed by
anyone who is younger than 21 years old (or an individual whom as attained the legal age of majority in
the jurisdiction from which this website is being accessed). Visiting this
website if you are under 21 years of age may be prohibited by federal, state or
local laws. By clicking any link to view the pictures/materials, you are
making the following statements:
- I am an adult, at least 21 years of age (or an individual whom as
attained the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction from which this
website is being accessed), and I have the legal right to possess adult
material in my community.
- I will not permit any person(s) under 21 years of age (or an
individual whom as attained the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction
from which this website is being accessed) to have access to any of the
materials contained in this site.
- I will not share, give, or allow anyone else to use my user name
and password to
www.ifihavetoexplain.com. Any violation of this may result in
revocation of my access privileges without refund.
Lockdown Inc. utilizes a specific account management system
which monitors the IP Addresses of
www.ifihavetoexplain.com's viewers. Should the system take
note of multiple IP Addresses accessing a specific membership
account on the website within a specific time frame, the system will
'lock out' the account access information. This may be defined
as sharing account/membership information. Sharing of specific
account/membership access information will be reviewed individually
and decided exclusively by Lockdown Inc without recourse.
- I am voluntarily choosing to access this site, because I want to
view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available.
- I do not find images of nude adults, adults engaged in simulated
or real sexual acts, or other sexual material to be offensive or
- I will exit from this site immediately if I am in any way offended
by the sexual nature of any material, or offended in any other way by
the nature of the material on this website. I understand and agree
that my access/membership fees will not be refunded.
- I understand and agree to abide by the standards and laws of my
community, state, and the United States of America.
- By logging on and viewing any part of this website, I agree that I
shall not hold the owners of this website, the contributors to this website,
or the management and employees from the locations pictures/materials were
taken from responsible for any materials located on the site.
- Should I find a photograph of myself on this website I understand
and acknowledge that the photograph was taken in a location which I had no
reasonable right to privacy, and that I was present at that location of my
own free will.
- If I use these services in violation of this agreement, I
understand I may be in violation of local and/or federal laws and am solely
responsible for my actions.
- These Terms of Service may be modified by Lockdown, Inc. at any
- Jurisdiction of any legal suit that may arise regarding any issue
shall be decided by Lockdown Inc.
- I understand that the fee charged by Lockdown Inc. for entry into
this website, and/or the renewal fee for the same, are not refundable.
Should I choose to submit photographs for Lockdown Inc.'s usage, to
include publication on this website, in exchange for a subscription period to
this website, I hereby make the following statements:
- I expressly waive any and all rights which I may have under any
applicable local, state, and federal laws or any common law claim against
Lockdown Inc. and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or assignees. I
hereby agree to and consent to the foregoing assignment and waiver and make the
following additional statements:
- I am requesting Lockdown Inc. and/or its affiliate(s) and/or agent(s)
to publish the photographs and/or videos supplied by me.
- I am the legal owner of the photographs and/or video(s) submitted.
- All persons in the photographs are at least 18 years of age.
- All persons captured in the photographs and/or video(s) I offer for
publication are/were aware of the photograph(s)/video(s) being taken and/or had
no reasonable expectation of privacy at the time their image was captured.
- I request Lockdown Inc. to watermark each photograph/video in an
appropriate location to help prevent unauthorized use and claim.
- Submission qualifications:
- I will submit at least 100 photographs take at the same event, per
submission, of which at least 75 are worthy of being published at Lockdown Inc.
or its agents’ discretion. This may be modified at Lockdown Inc.'s sole
- I will submit at least one video at least 10 minutes in length, or
numerous videos totaling 10 minutes, all of the same event, all of which are
worthy of being published at Lockdown Inc. or its agents’ discretion. This
may be modified at Lockdown Inc.'s sole discretion.
- Exceptions to this requirement may be requested in advance and will be
decided upon by Lockdown Inc.
- The photographs and/or video(s) submitted shall be digital in nature
and saved onto a CD or DVD, then mailed to Lockdown Inc.:
PO Box 990354
Naples, FL 34116
- or sent to Lockdown Inc. via electronic means; please contact Lockdown Inc.
to discuss options.
- This agreement may be modified at any time by Lockdown Inc.
In exchange for submitted photographs/videos accepted according to this
Agreement, Lockdown Inc. will grant an account on www.ifihavetoexplain.com for
one subscription period, beginning on the date the photographs are published,
and ending one period later. If the same entity submits photographs meeting the
above qualifications multiple times and the photographs are published, the
existing account will be extended for one subscription period from the date of
publication of the most recently submitted photographs. This will represent the
total compensation for the submitted photographs, and shall only be binding once
the submitted photographs are published by Lockdown Inc.
All pictures and/or videos are taken as a documentary of events that
occur. They are intended to be newsworthy & entertaining. All video
and/or pictures have been recorded in places of public access and with the
camera in view of the participants. Our intent is to document the biker
lifestyle, provide information, & show events of free expression.
By clicking any link that offers entrance to this site, I agree to
these terms, conditions defined at the Terms of Service.
U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Statement